You've invested in your education and got your degree.
Now, how do you go about finding a job?
· You need to have professional CV
· Understand how to use the job boards and get your CV noticed.
· Identify niche recruiters for your sector
· Successfully market your CV
· Have a to do list with goals to keep you focused and motivated
· Learn how to prepare and carry out a good interview
· Treat finding a job like a job!
The Daily Telegraph has said that in the last 4 years there has been a 40% rise in Graduates obtaining a 2:1 degree or better.
Competition is fierce in the job market - let us help you get the edge
At networkjobs we know competition is tough for Graduates, so we have devised a training & coaching plan to help.
Initially we will spend 15-20 mins on the phone to discuss what you are looking for and how we can help. This call is free of charge
Dependant on the modules that you take, you will:
Discuss your future aspirations, talk about your degree choice, your skills, interests and any work experience.
Build or refine your CV ready to send out to a prospective employer.
Learn how the job sites work and how to navigate them.
Understand what happens once you upload your CV to a search site and make sure that your CV is found by recruiters.
Draw up a plan on how to market your CV.
Get your CV in front of employers by networking and using other methods of marketing to get your CV noticed.
Gain insight into what a potential employer wants to see at an interview.
How to research a company and gain general interview skills.